Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Public Mutual not one of them?

and I did wrote an email to Shah saying that I want to know more about the market and to my suprise.... this was his answer... :-)


Hi Ida,
I'm sure you know about the market since you are with public mutual. You are in the 11 companies that's not at the lost. My advice is just that....please be more careful with the client's money and exercise extra care when planning for your clients.

If you or your group wish...I can conduct a free session for you guys about how to plan for your clients. You guys don't have to pay me. I'm doing this just to ensure that everyone that I know or come in contact with know more about unit trust so that my reputation as a Financial Planner won't be at risk.

We have a reputation to preserve don't we. You take care...All the best.
Regards,
Shah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home